Email : email@example.com
I am Microsoft Certified DBA specializing in SQL Server programming and performance tuning over 3+ years of experience. I have experience to work onsite. Very good experience in Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server.
SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
C# with SSIS
Disaster recovery planning, Mirroring, Replication, Performance Tunning, SSIS, SSRS, VB Script, WMI Script
DBA – Octobar 2011 to Present
Leading Health Care Company (Ahmedabad – India)
– Monitor and maintain health of all the servers (database and application).
– Monitor and maintain the health of databases.
– Responsible for database monitoring on production servers.
– Handling Production Server, Jobs, Server failure, Backup failure, Database Consistency, Synchronizing.
– Managed health of SQL Servers including backups, restores, monitoring.
– Creating SSIS packages and SSRS Reports for business needs.
– Monitor and maintain data replication processes such as replication, log shipping, mirroring etc.
– Monitor and maintain health of auto processes such as windows scheduled tasks, SSIS packages, SSRS Reports, SQL Jobs.
– Experience in Database backup and disaster recovery procedures.
– Good T-SQL Programming skills. Experience in query optimization & performance tuning. Used SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Performance Monitor and DBCC Commands.
– Responsible for installation and configuration of SQL server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 database on Dell Servers.
– Developing SQL scripts for maintaining administration tasks.
– Created Database and Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user defined data types and functions.
– Database Security Management.
– Code review of database objects.
– Collect windows Performance Logs and IIS Logs to increase server health and performance.
DBA – November 2009 to August 2011
Leading Software Company (Gandhinagar- India)
– Handling Jobs, Server failure, Backup failure, Database Consistency, Synchronizing and Replication at Central Helpdesk.
– Looking after PR/CR’s at Central Desk for 30 District (Civil) Hospitals of Gujarat.
– Understand client requirement, Requirement gathering and analysis, preparation of functional requirement and system requirement specification documents.
– Analyzing and modifying MIS reports as per client requirement.
– Troubleshooting the problems occurred in Application and Database.
– Mapping client’s requirements to the requirement specification documents.
– Acting as the active link between the client and the development teams over all kinds of technical issues.
– Experienced in configuring application and testing.
– Experienced in Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server.
– Solved critical production problems and performed point in time recovery plans.
– Developed Database Backup Scripts and automated this process.
– Experienced in support, applications and software development.
– Conducted root cause and analysis for database incidents and problems.
Master, Computer Application (MCA), 2006 – 2009
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), 2003 – 2006
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
Oracle Certified Associate (OCP)